We've selected the best of the best from around the globe to create a great range of products that you can access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We hope that you'll find using our website quick and convenient, and we'll guide you safely through the online shopping experience, because your privacy and security is extremely important to us.
These features will help make your shopping experience even easier:
• Home page link: You can get back to our home page at any time by clicking on the novatus logo on the top left of the screen
• Navigation bar: The names on the navigation bar near the top of the screen directly under the novatus logo are the "departments" of our online shop. If you hover over one of these, you'll then see a drop-down menu with further product categories within that department. Clicking on one of those categories takes you to a new page containing all sections and products associated with it. The menu on the left of the screen will give you more refined options.
• Search box: the search box is always near the top of the screen. You can search by product or brand name. If you search for something particular, it's best to keep the description relatively simple. You may also like to use our Shop by brand index, which is accessible from each web page.
• Your basket:
• The number of items in and the subtotoal of your basket can always be seen at the top right of the screen. If you hover your cursor above the "Your basket" link, you can see what's in your basket, and you can remove items or change quantitiies in that viewing panel
• Sign in/register: If you create an account with us (click on register or create an account when you prompted in checkout), then you can view and amend details on it, and view and track your orders by signing in when you visit the website. You can also create a Wish List, useful for bookmarking products you like but don't want to buy just yet
Out of stocks
We understand it's frustrating to see that the item you want to buy is out of stock - so why do we continue to show these products when they're not currently available for you to buy?
It's because we believe you'll want to know that we normally stock that item, in case you want to buy it at a later date once more stock's been delivered. It means you'll still have the product details to hand, and in some instances we're able to offer you the option of emailing you once the item does come back into stock.
Our Search engine works by checking your search term against all the product titles, product information and product codes currently on the website. It then shows products on the page that may match your query. The Search engine will also try to match your query with similar relevant terms.
From the search results page, you'll be able to refine your search by selecting a department or a brand. After selecting a department, more refinement options will become available. You can also sort your results by price, name, newness or popularity.
If you can't find what you're looking for, try browsing using the naviagation bar at the top of the page.
We offer various ways for you to pay for your order, including: Visa and MasterCard (including pre-paid cards); Maestro; PayPal; novatus.eu gift vouchers and novatus.eu discount coupons. You can use a combination of gift vouchers and any payment card we accept to pay for your order.
Placing your order
Once you've found the items you'd like to buy and have added them to your basket, you can begin the checkout process by clicking on the "Your basket" link at the top of your screen.
• You can go straight to checkout to pay for your goods and arrange delivery. You can also opt to register with us so that you can retrieve your details and chosen delivery address/es. (Please note that this does not include your payment card details.)
• You'll be asked to set up a password to access your account
• If you've already registered online with novatus.eu, simply enter your email address and password
• At checkout, you can review and amend your order details on the Order Summary page
• When you're ready to complete your order, click the ‘Confirm’ button and wait for an online receipt. You'll also be sent a confirmation email with details of your order shortly after we've received it
• Your confirmation email will have the subject line 'Thank you for your order'. The email will contain information about when your products will be delivered
• If you haven't received this email within 24 hours of placing your order, or your products have not been delivered within the timescale stated in the email, or you have any other questions, then please contacts us.
Changing your online account information
If you wish to change or update your online account information (including your email address, password or communication preferences) simply click on 'My Account’ in the top menu bar or click here to go the My Account Page. Then simply enter your email address and password and you will then be able to change the details that you originally gave.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you'd like to ask a question, make a comment on your experience of using novatus.eu, or tell us you're not happy with a product or service you've received, please contact us through one of the methods below.
• Via email (email@example.com).
• Via chat (Chat window can be found on the lower right corner of your screen).
Our code of practice for complaints
We hope that you're pleased with any purchase you've made or service you've received from novatus.eu, and that you'll never have reason to complain - but if there's something you're not happy with, we'd like you to tell the relevant novatus.eu team about it so that we can try to put matters right.
Complaint handling and dispute resolution process
In the first instance, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible. If you email us (email@example.com), we'll try to sort out your complaint as soon as possible. If this isn't possible, the advisor will agree a course of action with you.
We're committed to making novatus.eu accessible to all users, including disabled shoppers, and we're continually working to improve it.
Our long-term goal is to be able to conform to a level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conforming to these guidelines will help make the site more user friendly for everyone.
Our site is built using HTML5 and displays correctly in current browsers. Using standards compliant with HTML/CSS coding means any future browsers will also display it correctly.
We're continually working towards bringing all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility. In the meantime, should you experience any difficulty in accessing the novats.eu website, please don't hesitate to contacts us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Our website includes the following features:
Modern browsers can magnify websites instantly, keeping the design intact but assisting legibility for visually-impaired users. This feature is supported on the following web browsers:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 7+
• Mozilla Firefox 3+
• Apple Safari 4+
• Google Chrome 2.0+
Background and foreground colours have been chosen to provide a high degree of contrast to maximise visibility. These colours are controlled within the cascading style sheets, which may be overridden by altering the user's browser settings.
Some areas of our site now use tabbed containers to allow you to select the information you want to read and stop the page from looking overcrowded. All the available content is read out by screen readers when the page is loaded.
We try to ensure that forms are completed and coded correctly, so that assistive technologies can read out the content in a logical and appropriate way.