Learn more about our warranties
a) 2 Years Warranty
b) 90 Days Returns
2 Years Warranty
Terms and Conditions
Your details will be used by MB NOVATUS for guarantee administration and also for marketing purposes (if you have agreed upon registration).
If your product bought on novatus.eu breaks down you should
- Check the fault section of your product operating instructions (if such came with the product, usually applicable for electronic devices).
- Check that your product is correctly used, plugged in or turned on.
- To arrange a repair contact us at email@example.com to arrange a repair or replacement.
- For repairs to be covered under the warranty plan they must be undertaken by our own authorized agents. You will be required to produce your warranty documentation certificate at the time of repair.
Conditions of cover:
- Fraud. All benefits under this cover are forfeited if a fraudulent declaration or claim is made.
- Governing law and statutory rights. This agreement is limited to products bought and used in the EU. The provision of this plan does not affect your statutory rights. This agreement is governed by EU Law.
- Rights of third parties. This plan is for the benefit of you, the purchaser named on this application form, and anyone else we have agreed with you. No benefits may be given to anyone else.
- Events outside our reasonable control. We will not be liable under this cover where we are prevented from performing our obligations to you on account on any such events.
- Transfer. We are free to transfer our rights and obligations under this cover and to have third parties carry out our obligations.
What is covered:
- Parts and labour costs if your product breaks down up to the original price you paid for the product.
- Replacement if we consider the product to be not repairable, or beyond economic repair we may pay you the replacement cost of equipment of a similar specification. Alternatively we may, at our discretion replace the product with another of the same or similar specification. The original equipment then becomes our property and may not be disposed of without our consent. The balance of the warranty on the first machine should be transferred to the new product i.e if we exchange a product with a 2 year warranty after 1 years the new product gets 1 years only.
What is not covered:
- Breakdown due to:
- Accidental damage.
- Not following the manufacturer’s user instructions.
- You deliberately damaging or neglecting the product.
- Electricity which is incorrectly supplied or not supplied at all.
- Defects in external wiring, cable or services.
- Incorrect or faulty installation.
- Force majeure (natural disasters, etc.).
- Repair costs for:
- Damage to non working parts such as cabinet trim and fittings.
- Damage caused by scratching, chipping, rust or corrosion.
- Damage caused by foreign objects or substances not normally associated with the product.
- Adjustment to product controls.
- Cleaning or descaling your product.
- Plumbing not forming part of the product.
- Repairs carried out by persons not authorized by MB NOVATUS.
- Call out charges where no fault can be found with the product.
- Any loss suffered as a result of being unable to use the product or other consequential loss, including loss or damage caused while gaining access to or re-installing the product.
- We shall not be liable if any part or component is no longer available or is out of manufacture. In such event we shall consider the equipment to be beyond economic repair and we will replace or refund as described above.
- We shall not be liable in respect of plugs, fuses, dents, cabinets, cosmetic trims, cables, filters and attachments.
If you have agreed during registration, your details will be held and used by MB NOVATUS to provide customer service information and other marketing purposes. We will disclose your information to our associates for these purposes only. We like to keep our customers up to date with the latest products and promotions from novatus.eu. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please contact click unsubscribe on the next email you will receive from us.
90 Days Returns
Terms and Conditions
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact Customer Care for a Return within 90 days of receipt of product. Product that has been damaged/abused may not be returned under any circumstances. For all other products, if the item is returned in the original packaging, we will provide you a refund based on your original method of payment. The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that was included with the product. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
Follow these simple steps for a refund:
- Obtain a Return Authorization by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your details (order number, items you wish to return, etc) and we’ll reply to arrange a return. Alternatively you can use our chat window to contact us, please have your invoice number ready, before starting the chat.
- Securely package item(s) (including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration card, etc). Where ever possible please include the packing list in the box. For your security and piece of mind we highly recommend you use a traceable and insurable shipping method. MB NOVATUS cannot be held responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Once your return is received and verified, we will credit your original purchase credit card for the price of the item(s) usually within 20 business days of receipt.
All products being returned must have a Return Authorization in order process a refund. Goods returned without an authorized may be delayed and/or returned to sender. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization. Original shipping charges are not refundable.
90-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization within 90 days of the date of original invoice. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
£5 ‘per unit’ restocking fee is applied for unauthorized returns or returns outside of the conditions mentioned above.
We are unable to exchange your returns for alternative colors or sizes. Please place a new order and return your unwanted purchase for credit.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “sellable” condition).